- All products are added to your cart.
Who is responsible for the processing of your details?
What are cookies?
- Browsing tastea's online shop is easier and a more enjoyable experience;
- When visiting our online shop, you don't have to fill in the same information every time;
- We can offer special functions, such as the wish list or basket;
- We can measure how our online shop is used and how we can further improve it;
Third-party cookies are also saved via our online shop. The privacy and cookie policies of the other company in question apply to the use of third-party cookies.
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies ensure that our online shop functions correctly. Consider, for example, the basket and checkout functionalities.
Using analytics cookies, we collect statistics concerning the users of our online shop. By measuring website use, we can continue to improve our online shop for the benefit of our customers.
Third-party social media cookies
Social media cookies are cookies that make the functionalities of social media websites possible. For example, a YouTube film next to a product, or a Facebook 'like' button.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help keep tastea's online shop functioning properly. For example:
- The products which you add to your wish list during shopping are remembered and saved;
- Receipt of a notification if an order is incomplete, so that you don't lose the products in your basket;
- Your browser settings are saved, so that you can optimally view our online shop on your screen;
- You have the possibility of saving your login details so that you don't have to enter them again each time;
- The online shop is equally loaded, as a result of which it remains functional and accessible;
It's possible to detect misuse of or possible problems on our online shop, by for example registering a number of consecutive failed login attempts.
For the use of functional or necessary cookies which have no or almost no effect on your privacy, no permission is required. These cookies cannot be switched off.
We use analytics cookies to research use of our online shop. The statistics tell us, among other things, how often our site is visited and how we might improve our online shop. In this way, we ensure that the experience of our online shop is continuously improved. Among others, the following data is saved:
- The IP address, which is anonymised;
- Technical features, such as the browser which you use (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen;
- From which page you came from to the tastea.eu website;
- When and how long you visit or use the tastea.eu online shop;
- Whether you make use of the online shop's functionalities, for example the creation of a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases;
- Which pages you visit on our online shop.
What do we use these cookies for?
- To see how many visitors our online shop has;
- For measuring the duration per visit;
- For determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our online shop.
Third-party social media cookies
How do third-party social media cookies work?
Third-party social media cookies are placed via the social media websites themselves. When you make use of a social media button on our online shop, a social media cookie is saved. The social media party can recognise your IP address when you want to share a part of our online shop. For the cookies which social media parties use and the data which they collect with them, please see the statements which these parties give on their own websites. We advise you to consult the privacy and cookie statements below on a regular basis:
- Google+ / YouTube
We will change our statements whenever our online shop changes the rules regarding cookies.